Oakland Track Club is dedicated to building a strong community of athletes based upon the shared values of training hard, racing fast, and having fun. The club provides opportunities for regular structured group workouts, a coaching and development program, team races in a range of events, and regular social gatherings with other local runners.
$75 annual membership dues, includes:
• racing singlet for new members
• discounted club apparel
• race registration funding for team events
• organized group workouts and runs
• access to structured training plans for select races
• local store and online discounts
• the thrill of racing and training as part of a team
Of course, anyone is welcome to come out to our group runs and see what we're all about! The best way to find out if Oakland Track Club is something you'd like to be a part of is to show up, say hi, and have some fun!
Visit our training page for details on where to find us!
Have more questions? Use this form to ask about joining the club today!
Or send us an email directly.